Museum Vleeshuis is an Antwerp icon. Are you curious to find out more about the history and interior of this ingenious 16th century building? Then book a tour behind the scenes!
5 reasons to book a tour
- Visit all 7 floors of the Vleeshuis, including the five floors which are not accessible for individual visitors.
- The Vleeshuis is the oldest profane monument in Antwerp, open to the public.
- The Vleeshuis has a rich history, which left a lot of hidden traces through the entire building.
- On the first floor, a photo exhibition takes you through the history of Museum Vleeshuis.
- Sunny days give you a breath-taking view from the attic windows.
- From Thursday 'til Sunday between 10 am and 5 pm
- The tour takes approx. 90 minutes
- Maximum 15 participants per group
- Guide: €115 (administration fee included) + access to the museum (see practical info)
- Visitors must be able to walk up stairs easily and independently, comfortable shoes recommended
Book a guided tour at Experience Antwerp.