800 years of music
Take a guided tour through eight centuries of music life in the city of Antwerp.
Find out more about the magnificent collection of music instruments and the people behind these instruments: the builders, the musicians and the collectors. We will immerse you in the stories of the speellieden or town musicians, show you how music instruments are built, take you to the very first balls and opera performances ... and above all, we will make sure that you can enjoy a lot of really beautiful sounds.
- The tour takes approx. 90 minutes
- Maximum of 15 participants per group
- Guide: € 115 (administrative fee included) + access to the museum (see: practical information)
- The following rates apply to school groups:
- guide: €95 (administrative fee included)
- access to the museum is free
Book a guided tour at Experience Antwerp.
Do you prefer a custom tour?
Contact us via email@example.com